1909 2002

This old postcard was posted in Bradninch on the 28th July 1909. The barn left was once thatched but now has a corrugated roof. The row of houses on the so called bank to the left was also thatched at this time, but like the most of the Town this was not replaced after a fire. There is now 2 houses and a bungalow where the long hedge is on the old postcard, also the entrance to Townlands.